After Xiaoli went to work after maternity leave, the children who could have been sleeping always hummed in the middle of the night and looked for milk. Xiaoli always can’t sleep well at night at night, and she is working on panda eyes every day. At this time, colleague Xiaona told Xiaoli a little trick -give the child a pacifier to the child, and easily solved the problem of uncomfortable sleeping at night.
However, helping Xiaoli’s mother -in -law’s mother -in -law strongly opposed to eating pacifiers for the child. It is said that eating for a long time will affect the child’s mouth shape, and it is easy to quit.
Can the pacifier be used?
The answer is okay. Reasonable use of the pacifier can bring a relatively easy environment to the mother and baby.
The baby can get a sense of security and satisfaction by sucking the pacifier, especially at night, sucking her when the baby falls asleep autonomously, it can help the baby to calm down, get a good sleep, and reduce the occurrence of sudden baby death syndrome.
Under what circumstances do you need to use a pacifier?
It can be used in about 4 weeks in about 4 weeks.
When the baby has the habit of sucking his fingers or your mother gets soothing, he can use the pacifier instead.
Babies can also be relieved by pacifiers because of the discomfort caused by intestinal colic.
How to choose the right pacifier?
The model of the pacifiers used at different stages is different, so parents should meet the baby’s monthly age when buying.
Some babies are more picky, and you can buy a few more babies.
Do not choose a detachable pacifier. There will be risk of being swallowed by the baby. You must choose the unpacked pacifier that is not available. When buying, you should pay attention to the wider baffle of the outer baffle than the baby’s mouth.
Do not use the pacifier on the bottle as a pacifier for the baby. It may be swallowed or let a large amount of air be inhaled into the stomach, causing suffocation.
What should I pay attention to when using a pacifier?
1. Do not use a rope to give the pacifiers on the baby who is young, especially when the baby sleeps, avoid the baby. When the baby can sit, you can buy a pacifier and clip on the clothes.
2. Pay attention to the cleaning of the pacifier. After each cleaning, be sure to dry it and use it regularly.
3. Pay attention to whether the pacifier is damaged. If you find it, you need to replace it in time. It is recommended to replace every 2 to 3 months. On the one hand, it is to prevent aging damage. On the other hand, small moon -age babies grow rapidly and need to be replaced.
You can prepare a few more to avoid staining and not replaced.
4. Do not use the pacifier when you are hungry, but fed them in time.
5. When the baby needs the parent’s care and embrace, the parents should give a certain soothing instead of using the pacifier blindly.
How to quit the pacifier?
It is recommended to use a gradual way to help the baby quit, instead of applying a series of taste attacks on the pacifier or bitter gourd juice. It is not recommended that parents feel that their babies will not give or criticize their babies because they feel older.
If your child is not particularly needed, you can use pacifiers without a pacifier.
Parents will accompany their children more and give their children a stable, comfortable and peaceful environment.
Add complementary foods to your baby in a timely manner to allow your baby to exercise chewing, so as to change your eating habits.
Interacting with children, encouraging children to speak, so as to divert the child’s attention and reduce the demand for soothing pacifiers.
If the baby does not quit the pacifier after three years of age, it is likely to affect the baby’s bite, such as the ground to the sky, which will affect the face value.