Step (tái jiē)
Essence Synonyms are: stairs, stairs.
Brick, stone, concrete, etc. made of stairs. Metaphor for a certain way or opportunity.
[“People’s Daily” 1988.11.11: “To go to a new level in agriculture, farmers must be fully mobilized, especially the enthusiasm of grain planting.” Give him a step, 1 don’t say to death. ]
Also called stage. During the open -air mining, the mine is divided into a single operating level formed by the horizontal layered horizontal layered of a ladder. Its highly visual mining buried conditions and mining equipment are generally 8 meters to 15 meters, sometimes 20 meters to 30 meters or even higher.
Step reference example sentence:
1. Some people want to climb, it is nothing more than a step that others don’t want to go.
2. The elderly should be very careful to go to the steps to avoid accidents.
3. As long as you give him a step, things will be easily solved.
4. No one will give you a step, let’s move the chair by yourself.
5. Hope Jun’s career step by step, step by step.
6. Let the passengers go down the steps, our service has taken a step.
7. Seeing where the steps are, it is also the ability.
8. When we embark on the upward steps, don’t forget those who practice roads.
9. The flowers of some vines are covered with the steps of the empty house and extended to the second floor.
10. It can help improve the tip of the foot, to cross the threshold, carpet or pedestrian steps, etc.
Idioms related to steps:
1. Enter the order of the body (jìn shēn zhī jiē): Entry: rise; step: step. Stairs that enable the body to rise. The old refers to the way to promote promotion.
2. Prisoner under the order (jiē xià qiú): Refers to the prisoners who are tried under the public hall; the prisoners or captives who are detained.
3. Táng gāo jí yuǎn: hall: hall; grade: step. Metaphorical respect for nourishment
4. Sitting (zuò bù chuí táng): 垂 堂: near the eaves. Don’t sit outside the hall, afraid to fall under the steps. The metaphor is not in dangerous places.
5. Copyworthy (qiǎo bù kě jiē): Step: step, extended to catch up. Refers to be clever others can’t catch up.
6. Ladder Ronglu (tī róng jiē lù): ladder: ladder; step: step. Describe playing means to get glory and Lu position
7. Yù chú tóng tíng: Except: the steps of the palace; Tong: Zhu Hong. The steps of the jade, the red door court. Describe the building extremely gorgeous
8. Tmall Tdue (tē jiē máo wū): The soil steps, thatched house. Metaphorical housing is simple.
9. Máo Cì Tǔ Jiē): The roof of thatched grass, the steps of soil. Describe the simple house or frugal life.
10. Máo shì tǔ jiē): The house covered by thatched grass, the soil -built steps. Describe the simple house and frugal life
“What are the examples of steps and explanations_ What are the example sentences of steps -Children Reading” by [Children Reading] The exclusive original original and published by the app, it is not allowed to reprint without authorization. Primary school family coaching experts simultaneously.